Gingerbread Man IcingFrom mrstempest 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place egg white in a clean, dry bowl. Beat egg white with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add icing sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Divide icing into bowls. Add food colouring to each bowl and stir until combined.
- Spoon the icing into a small freezer bag using a separate bag for each colour. Snip the end of one corner from the freezer bag and pipe the icing onto cooled biscuits.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mrstempest Sunshine Coast, AU
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmrstempest Sunshine Coast, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!