Garlic Smashed PotatoesFrom mrstempest 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF).
- Microwave whole potatoes on high for 8-10 minutes or until soft.
- Place potatoes on a baking tray and cut an X into the top of each potato. Using a fork, squash down on the top so the potato splays out.
- Add a teaspoon of garlic butter to the centre of each potato and bake in the oven for 10-20 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mrstempest Sunshine Coast, AU
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmrstempest Sunshine Coast, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!