CHICKEN TOMATILLA SALADFrom robbynleigh03 7 years ago
- DRESSING shopping list
- 1 cup husked and quartered tomatillos shopping list
- 3 tbsp lite Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 fresh Anaheim chile, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- SALAD shopping list
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken (can substitute turkey) shopping list
- 1 cup copped red bell peppers shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender or food processor, puree tomatillos with dressing, anaheim chiles and ground black peppers. Set aside.
- Combine all salad ingredients in large bowl and toss.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss well.
- Cover and chill for 20 min or make a day ahead to sllow flavors to blend.
- Serve on lettuce-lined plates or bowls.
The Cookrobbynleigh03 Tulare, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!