Apple Gouda QuesadillasFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Brush oil onto one side of a tortilla, and place on a plate oil side down. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of mustard on the top side, and top with green onion, apple slices and about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a second tortilla on top, and brush the top with olive oil. Repeat with remaining ingredients, stacking the quesadillas on the plate.
- Brush the grilling surface with oil, and place the quesadillas carefully on the grill. Grill for about 3 minutes, or until the bottom is crisp. Flip, and grill on the other side until crisp.
- Remove from the grill to serving plates and cut into quarters.
- Serve warm.