Thai Green Curry with Chicken - Gang Galee GaiFrom allthai 6 years ago
- * 150 g. sliced chicken breast shopping list
- * 2 tbsp cooking oil (Soya bean) shopping list
- * 1-2 tbsp Thai green curry paste (This is what makes it spicy) shopping list
- * ½ cup coconut cream shopping list
- * 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- * 1 cup pea eggplant (eggplant cubed into small pieces will do) shopping list
- * 5 kaffir leaves stem removed and torn shopping list
- * 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce shopping list
- * 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- * Handful sweet basil leaves shopping list
- * 1-2 long red chilies diagonally sliced (red bell pepper will do) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat and add Thai green curry paste, stir regularly to prevent the paste from burning.
- Add coconut cream, chicken and cook until fragrant.
- Bring to a low boil then add eggplant, kaffir lime leaves, fish sauce, sugar then coconut milk.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked then turn remove from stove and transfer into serving bowl.
- Garnish with sweet basil leaves.
- In the You Tube online video you will be taught by Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff not only how to cook Thai Green Curry but about the ingredients at his cooking school in Chiang Mai Thailand.