Beer Cheese Triangles with Zesty Cheese SauceFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz) shopping list
- 1/2 cup beer or apple sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame or poppy seed shopping list
- 1 loaf (8 oz) prepared cheese product, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso Thick 'n chunky salsa shopping list
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso refried beans shopping list
How to make it
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, Cheddar cheese and beer until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes. On surface sprinkled with Bisquick mix, roll dough in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into a ball; knead 5 times.
- Press or roll dough into 16x10-inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into 2-inch squares (do not separate); cut squares diagonally in half. Spread with melted butter; sprinkle with sesame seed. Separate triangles and place on cookie sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. Place frozen triangles in airtight container. Freeze up to 1 month.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray large cookie sheets with cooking spray. Place triangles on cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make sauce, in 1 1/2-quart saucepan, heat cheese product, salsa and beans over low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and sauce is hot. Serve triangles with sauce.