Spinach Artichoke Dip with a KickFrom izzy 9 years ago
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 14 ounce can artichokes, drained and roughly chopped shopping list
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained thoroughly shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated, plus 2 tb. for top shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella shopping list
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Whip cream cheese; add sour cream, mix until smooth.
- Add spinach, artichoke, cheeses, and seasonings.
- Blend with hand mixer on high, 2-3 minutes, or until smooth.
- Put dip into bread bowl or lightly greased 9x9 pan.
- Top with 2 tb. parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until top is slightly brown and bubbly!
The Cookizzy Manchester, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!