Strawberry Dessert PizzaFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press dough firmly into greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 20 min. or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer on high speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust; top with strawberries. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating2 people
O.M.G...........YES AND YEA AND YES AGAIN I LOVE IT LOL
THANKS FOR MAKING MY BUTT BIGGER LOL JUST READING ALL OF THESE LOL
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it