Baked Fruit DessertFrom sanmarcoslady 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix brown sugar and flour.
- Cut each fruit in half, and remove the pit
- Grease 9 x 11 baking dish with butter, using 1 TBSP
- Turn on oven, pre-heat to 350
- Place fruit cut side down in baking dish
- Sprinkle brown sugar/flour mixture evenly over fruit
- Dot remaining butter all around fruit
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until fruit is very tender
- Serve in pretty glass dish - 2 halves per person
- Top with scoop of ice cream
The Cooksanmarcoslady San Marcos, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!