Mango Coconut PorkFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 can(13.5 oz) coconut milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs red curry paste shopping list
- 6 (6oz ea) bone-in center cut pork chops shopping list
- 1 ripe mango,peeled,pitted, and diced(about 1-1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1 small jalapeno pepper,sliced (about 2tsp) shopping list
- 1 scallion,sliced (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 lime,zested and juiced shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 tsp grated fresh gingerroot shopping list
- 1 tsp corn oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat grill. In large plastic bag,combine coconut milk,and red curry paste until blended. Season with 2 tsp. salt,if desired. Add pork chops;turn to coat. Marinate 30 mins.
- Remove pork from marinade;discard marinade. Grill pork 10 mins. or till thermometer reads 150,turning once.
- Meanwhile,in medium bowl,combine mangos,jalapenos,scallions,2Tbs lime juice,1 Tbs lime zest,cilantro,gingerroot and corn oil until blended. top pork chops with mango salsa.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
OOoooooo i do love the mid-eastern style meals i love curries and coconut milk yummmm
thank you i will love it
thanks tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it