Coffee Nut Raisin IcecreamFrom philfull 4 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve the coffee powder in the boiling water and allow to cool.
- Seperate the eggs and whisk the whites until stiff.
- Fold in the sifted icing sugar.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the coffee mixture together in a large bowl.
- Fold in the whisked egg white mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Half whip the cream so that it just begins to hold traces of the beaters then fold into mixture in the bowl with the nuts and raisins.
- Pour into freezer containers, seal and label.
- Will be ready after 1hr in freezer, but may need to be left out for a few minutes before servable.
- Don't forget to add a biscuit or wafer when serving!
The Cookphilfull Auckland, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!