Banana Split PieFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 6 medium bananas, divided shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O vanilla flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping, divided shopping list
- 1 cup Chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 jar of cherries, drained and cut into halves shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Freeze 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple.
- Slice 4 of the bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread over banana layer in pan.
- Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans and cherries.
- Refrigerate 5 hours.
- Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert.