Frozen German Sweet Chocolate PieFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave chocolate and 2 Tbsp. of the milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after each min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk; beat with wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate 10 min. to cool.
- Add whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature or in refrigerator about 15 min. or until pie can be cut easily.