Garlic Vegetable Noodles with BBQ Spare RibsFrom happymessykitchen 5 years ago
- Happy Messy Kitchen’s garlic vegetable Noodles with BBQ Spare Ribs shopping list
- 7-8 oz of vegetable noodle (or any kind of stir-fry noodle) shopping list
- 3 large garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 tbs of olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbs of butter shopping list
- 1 tbs of oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 tbs of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp of fish sauce shopping list
- 1 pint of boneless BBQ spare ribs shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to packaged directions.
- In a saucepan, heat oil and butter under medium heat.
- Add garlic and fry until fragrant. Keep an eye on the garlic so they don’t burn.
- Add brown sugar, oyster sauce, and fish sauce to the pan. Stir.
- Add drained noodles and mix well. Make sure that all the noodles are evenly coated.
- Top with boneless BBQ spare ribs.
- For a spicy kick, add desired amount of hot sauce.
- *** For more recipes, please check out my website Happy Messy Kitchen http://www.happymessykitchen.com ***
The Cookhappymessykitchen New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!