Banana MuffinsFrom drgnlady 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda in a large bowl
- Mash bananas and add salad dressing
- Mix well
- Add to dry mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips or walnuts
- Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full bake.
- Test doneness with a tester inserted in middle comes out clean.
- NOTE: This also makes a really good loaf follow the directions and increase baking time 50-60 minutes.
- Also makes a nice snack cake iced with peanut butter icing. Increase baking time 35-40 minutes
The Cookdrgnlady Petawawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!