Green Bean and Sausage CasseroleFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cut green beans, frozen shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) package sausage, pork shopping list
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans Cream of mushroom condensed soup shopping list
- 1 (2.8 oz) can French-fried onions shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, crumble the sausage and cook until evenly browned. Drain the grease, and place aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Using nonstick cooking spray, coat a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk, garlic, soy sauce, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in the sausage, and add the green beans. Mix until coated evenly. Place 1/2 of the mixture into the dish and place half of the fried onions on top. Place left over green bean mixture on top of the onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then remove and sprinkle the remaining fried onions onto the top. Return to the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes, (the onions should be toasted, and the beans cooked to the desired doneness. Let set 5 minutes prior to serving.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!