Pasta With White Sauce CasseroleFrom noola 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the water then add the oil, salt and pasta leave it on the fire until it becomes tender then drain it.
- Put the butter in a pan and put it on the fire, add the flour then keep stirring until it gets little brown take it away from the fire for one minute to cool.
- Add to the mixture the milk, Maggi and half the cheese, put it on the fire and keep stirring until it becomes thick, add the black pepper and mix it well.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and mix it.
- Rub the casserole with butter.
- Pour the mixture in the casserole then sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top, add some butter on the top.
- Put it in the oven for 30 minutes or until the top gets a little red.
The Cooknoola Peterborough, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!