Baked Pork LoinFrom mamapat 6 years ago
- Baked pork loin shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- long pork loin shopping list
- ground curry shopping list
- light soy sauce shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- all seasons salt shopping list
- dried, homegrown basil shopping list
- homegrown, sundried tomatoes shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 375 F
- Carefully use sharp knife to remove fat along outer edge a.m.a.p.*.
- Spray cooking spray onto heavy baking pan with sides .
- Pour ¼ C olive oil onto center of pan.
- Place loin onto pan and season, rolling onto oil on pan afterwards.
- This seals in seasonings and moisture.
- Begin cooking at 375F until inner temp. is 200F, approx. 60 min.
- Check pork with meat fork and cooking thermometer.
- (It should be ever so slightly pink when keeping some for later use.)
- Remove from oven and leave on pan until time to carve and serve.
- When carving, drag pieces on oil and coking fluids before plating.
- Always bag unused portion in sealed plastic bag in refrigerator.
The Cookmamapat Evans, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!