Tropical Pork Breakfast RollupFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 1 4oz Grilled pork chop shopping list
- 1 cup eggstirs, Real Egg Product Publix (or EggBeaters) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Carnation Evaporated Milk shopping list
- 4 tortilla, low-carb low-fat shopping list
- 1/2 cup gingered mango salsa (see my recipe but any tropical fruit salsa will do) shopping list
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, Sharp - grated shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a medium skillet with Pam and heat to medium high.
- Dice the pork chop and toss it in the pan to reheat.
- Combine the egg and milk, whisk well. Pour the mixture over the porkchop, reduce heat and cover to finish cooking the egg.
- Wrap the tortilla in a clean kitchen towel, sprinkle with water and microwave for 30 seconds to heat and soften.
- Lay out the tortillas and spread 2 tbsp of salsa and 1 tbsp of cheddar cheese on each.
- When the eggs are cooked, take them off the stove and divide into 4 portions placing one portion on each tortilla.
- Roll them up burrito style.
- These last well in the fridge for the week. I wrap each one in wax paper and take them to the office for an easy breakfast. Reheat for 1 minute on high in the microwave.
- Servings 4
- 1 burrito Per Serving
- Calories 232.5
- Fat 17.5
- Carbs 17.5
- Protein 21.25
- Fiber 6