Avocado EnchiladasFrom heatherreneehopkins 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Grease a cooking pan, or use cooking spray.
- In tortillas, roll up some avocado and some cheese. Place the rolled tortillas side by side in the baking pan, to help them stay rolled up.
- pour enchilada sauce over the whole thing, and sprinkle with some cheese
- Bake until everything is hot and the cheese looks completely melted.
- Carefully take out of oven and allow to cool just a little bit.
- Remove each Enchilada with a spatula. Top with hot sauce (if desired) and enjoy.
- It's really good with a side dish of Mexican rice!
The Cookheatherreneehopkins Oceanside, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!