Enchilada Beef RiceFrom jeannej 5 years ago
- olive oil shopping list
- bitesized sliced beef (london broil, or whatever is on sale) shopping list
- onion shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp each (or to taste) cumin, chili powder, celery salt ,paprika shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 can of chopped green chilies shopping list
- Rotel tomatoes, (or one 15 oz. stewed) shopping list
- 2 3/4 Cups water shopping list
- 2 Cups Minute Rice shopping list
- cheese, (I use American cheese, it's what the orignal recipe called for, so it's what we're use to.) shopping list
- tobasco shopping list
How to make it
- In a small amount of olive oil, saute onion, garlic and beef till beef is done.
- Drain the liquid off.
- Add spices and stir till beef is covered with spices.
- Add green chilies and tomatoes and stir, cook for 3-5 min.
- Add water and rice, cover, remove from heat and let sit for 5 min., or till rice is tender.
- Serve with cheese on top, and tabasco for those who like it hot!!
The Cookjeannej Raleigh, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!