Oysters RockefellerFrom hot_it_up 4 years ago
- 36 oysters, in shells shopping list
- 1 bunch spinach, washed shopping list
- 1 parsley bunch, leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- rock salt shopping list
- 1 bunch green onion tops shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp pimentos shopping list
- 1 juice of lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Using food processor, process spinach, onion tops and parsley until fine. Mix with celery,pimentos, melted butter and lemon juice. Fill 6 cake pans half full with rock salt. Place 6 oysters on half shell in each pan. Cover each oyster with 1 teaspoon vegetable mixture. Place plates under broiler; cook until edges of oysters curl, then serve . They don't stay in the pan long enough to cool.
The Cookhot_it_up Columbiana, AL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!