Vegan Potato SaladFrom mokona 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs red or white waxy potatoes shopping list
- 1 inner celery rib, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought) shopping list
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan with salted water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and continue to boil until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into bite-size chunks, and place in a large serving bowl. Add the celery, onion, and olives and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and add to the potato mixture, stirring gently to combine. Sprinkle the top with paprika. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. This is best eaten within a day or two of being made.
The Cookmokona Metro-Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!