Pumpkin BiscuitsFrom mokona 7 years ago
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy milk or other dairy-free milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp corn oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and allspice and set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the pumpkin, soy milk, corn oil, and maple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Combine the pumpkin mixture with the flour mixture, stirring until the dough is just mixed and holds together.
- Transfer to a lightly floured work surface and roll out to about 1/2 inch thick. Using a biscuit cutter or small drinking glass, cut the dough into 2-inch rounds and place on the prepared baking sheet. Reroll the dough scraps and cut out more bisciuts.
- Bake on the center oven rack until golden brown on top, 12 to 14 minutes.
The Cookmokona Metro-Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!