Search Inspiration

No idea what to search for? Start browsing till you find something.

Cooking for 6 kids with different tastes

• fuzzy 12 years ago
    I have 6 kids. 4 I gave birth to and 2 are adopted ranging in age from 6 to 13. It's impossible to cook for them most of the time b/c they have all developed different likes and dislikes. What can I do to save time and money? I am PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!
    Flag
  • minitindel 12 years ago said:
    do they all at least like a few things together.............i had four and none like the same except for a few things .i used to make different things and was too costly so i always made a big dinner with a variety of things to choose from veggies potatoes salads and meats or casseroles....they had to pick and eat something after a while when i didnt stray from the regimine they ate or went hungry.......they all loved pizza and chicken..tacos and mac n cheese.........and of course desserts but they didnt get desserts unless they ate ...........this probably doesnt solve anything kids are weirs with there tastes but keep trying to introduce new things at least one bite .........mini
    Flag
  • fuzzy 12 years ago said:
    Thanks for your help, minitindel. Of course they love pizza and tacos and mac n cheese but I personally am sick of that stuff. I'm looking at trying to cook more along the lines of low dairy, lowfat and closer to organic. Well I have an entire website to look though, don't I? Thanks again
    Flag
  • minitindel 12 years ago said:
    i know its hard to get to them to eat healthy hope you find something they like good luck
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →