Roasted Red Pepper SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 small red bell pepper roasted peeled and seeded shopping list
- 1 cup fish stock shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients except cream in non-aluminum pan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cream and simmer an additional 10 minutes then puree until smooth and keep warm.
- Serve warm over your favorite grilled fish or chicken.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!