Corn Flake Banana BreadFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 3 medium bananas -- mashed (should yield about a cup and a half when mashed) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 3 and 1/4 Tbsp butter -- softened 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup of your favorite chopped nuts (walnuts are great) shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In seperate large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg; beat well.
- Mix in the mashed bananas, corn flakes and nuts.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Spread batter evenly in loaf pan (8'' x 4'' works well) that's well greased with butter.
- Bake at 350°F 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely on rack.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!