Marinara Cream Shrimp ToastFrom chinaski25 7 years ago
- butter shopping list
- 1 T. onion (brunoise) shopping list
- 1 T. mushrooms (brunoise) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 T. raw shrimp (brunoise) shopping list
- 1 T. white wine shopping list
- 1/3 c. heavy cream or Crème fraîche shopping list
- 2 T. marinara sauce (recipe seperate on this page) shopping list
- French bread shopping list
- Melting cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add butter for sauteeing to a saute pan
- Add the onion and sautee until some get a little color (about a couple minutes)
- Add the mushrooms and the garlic
- Saute for another minute
- Add the raw shrimp (saute another minute)
- Add the white wine to deglaze the pan a little, until it is reduced to nothing.
- Add the cream and marinara, stir to mix together.
- Reduce by half and take off stove.
- Top French bread slices with marinara cream shrimp sauce.
- Top with a good melting cheese that isn't overpowering in flavor (i used a mozzerela provolone mixture but gruyere would work very well)
- Place the marinara cream shrimp toasts on a cookie sheet or similar tray and throw in oven until cheese is melting.
- Enjoy, yo!