sweet fried summer squashFrom mrfixdit 6 years ago
How to make it
- On med.-high heat melt margerine in a large non-stick fry pan
- Add squash in a single layer, sprinkle lightly with pepper and fry without turning over until they begin to brown on the bottom.
- Turn slices over and add brown sugar to the tops of the squash slices.
- After a few minutes as the brown sugar caramelizes and gets real bubbly in the pan turn the the squash over a few times to coat as much as possible before scorching takes place.
- Remove from heat and let cool a few minutes before serving.