Ninja SalsaFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 33 oz assorted tomatoes, halved or quartered if large (cherries can stay whole) shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and quartered shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and quartered shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved shopping list
- 1 Hungarian wax pepper, seeded and halved shopping list
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into 2-3 large pieces shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- zest of 1/2 lime shopping list
- 1 bunch basil, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line three large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine vegetables, oil and salt in a large bowl, tossing well to coat.
- Spread on baking sheets in a single layer.
- Roast 40 minutes, rotating sheets after 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- Place 2/3 of the roasted vegetables, lime juice and zest into a food processor and puree. Remove to a non-reactive bowl.
- Add remaining vegetables to the processor and pulse just to chop coarsely.
- Add chopped mixture to the puree and fold through to combine.
- Cover and chill before serving.