Mexican Pasta SaladFrom luci_v 5 years ago
- 12 ounces tri-colored rotini shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, frained shopping list
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa, medium heat shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.