Orange And Fennel SaladFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, trimmed and thinly sliced( reserve fennel sprigs for garnish ) shopping list
- 3 Medium heads Belgian endive, trimmed and separated into leaves shopping list
- 2 small oranges, peeled and sectioned, each section sliced in half shopping list
- 10 small Italian black olives, pitted and halved shopping list
- ¼ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp. Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbs. + 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a large salad bowl, combine fennel, endive, oranges and olives.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle with oil and toss gently.
- Let stand 2 – 3 minutes to alow flavors to blend. Divide evenly
- among 4 salad plates, garnish with fennel spregs and serve.
- Calories per serving: 104, Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 0, Sodium:303mg, Carbohydrate: 13g, Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2g, Calcium: 85mg