Pumpkin SoupFrom jake 10 years ago
- 3 1/2 c. of cubed fresh pumpkin shopping list
- 6 c. of chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tsp. of fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 c. of chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 clove of minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 c. of heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 5 whole black peppercorns shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of salt shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to cut up your pumpkin into small cubes.
- Now you can heat your stock, salt, pumpkin, onion, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns in a regular pot.
- Then you want to bring this to a boil then let reduced to low for approx. 30 min.
- Now you want to puree soup in a blender, pouring back into the hot pot.
- Cook this over low flame for another 30 min.
- Just before serving, add in your cream.
- Ladle into serving bowls and serve!
The Cookjake La Jolla, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!