Bleu Cheese Red Chili CHeesecakeFrom hooksc 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 pound Philly cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1tea. lime juice shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tea. chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 tea. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tea. black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tea. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup bleu cheese(strong flavor), crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325^.
- Spray 6" spring-pan with cooking spray.
- Swirl crumbs evenly on sides and bottom of pan.
- Blend cream cheese and lime juice until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add chili powder, cayenne, black pepper, and cinnamon.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in bleu cheese.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325^ for 45-55 minutes,
- Let cool and serve at room temp. with bread or crackers.