Tuna Steaks With PeppercornsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Crush peppercorns with a meat pounder or the bottom of a saucepan.
- Brush both sides of tuna steaks with oil then sprinkle both sides with salt and crushed pepper.
- Heat a cast iron pan for 3 minutes until very hot.
- Place steaks in pan and cook them over very high heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Cover pan then remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!