Black Pepper Angel Hair With Smoked SalmonFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 quart heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup clam juice shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 6 whole garlic cloves peeled shopping list
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dill weed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar shopping list
- 16 ounces fresh black pepper angel hair pasta shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 8 ounces heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounces smoked salmon shopping list
- 4 sprigs fresh dill weed shopping list
How to make it
- In generous saucepot reduce heavy cream at a gentle simmer until it is half its original volume.
- In a separate smaller pot combine clam juice, wine, garlic, peppercorns, salt, dill and vinegar.
- Reduce at boil to half its original volume then strain and dispose of garlic and peppercorns.
- Add wine reduction to reduced cream and reserve.
- In boiling lightly salted water cook fresh pasta for 45 seconds.
- Drain in colander and cool by running cold water through it to halt cooking.
- For topping whip heavy cream to medium peaks then add sour cream and whip until blended.
- In large sauté pan heat sauce to boil then whisk in parmesan until well blended.
- Sauce will continue to reduce quickly.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss to coat evenly.
- Divide between 4 dishes topping each with 2 ounces smoked salmon, a dollop of cream and dill.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!