Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Spoon CakeFrom modelsmom 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet ground chocolate, like Ghirardelli shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup (half stick) unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet cocoa powder, such as Ghirardelli shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water shopping list
- vanilla or coffee ice cream (or frozen yogurt) for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, ground chocolate, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a well in the center, add the milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Stir the liquid ingredients until well-blended, and continue stirring in widening circles, incorporating the dry ingredients, until you have a thick, smooth batter.
- Spread evenly in the slow cooker.
- To make the topping, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Gently pour over the batter in the cooker, do not stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH until puffed and the top layer is set, 2 to 2 1/4 hours.
- Serve right away.