Caramel Apple Pudding CaeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 medium tart cooking apples peeled cored and thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease a square baking dish and arrange apple slices in bottom.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg then top evenly with raisins and set aside.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Add milk, 2 tablespoons melted butter and vanilla then mix well and stir in nuts.
- Spread batter evenly over apple mixture.
- Combine topping, water and 1 tablespoon butter in a small saucepan then bring to boiling.
- Pour caramel mixture over batter in the baking dish then bake 35 minutes.
- Spoon individual servings into dessert dishes while warm.
- Spoon caramel apple mixture from pan over each portion then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!