Peanut Butter Toffee SquaresFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 ounces butter softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup self rising flour shopping list
- 4 ounces butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 4 ounces peanut butter chips melted in 1 tablespoon water shopping list
How to make it
- Cream 4 ounces butter with 1/4 cup sugar then blend in flour.
- Spread into buttered square pan then bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Combine 4 ounces butter, 2 tablespoons sugar, condensed milk and pecans in a small saucepan.
- Cook stirring until mixture leaves the sides of the pan then stir in vanilla.
- Pour over shortbread then cool.
- Spread melted peanut butter over the top then cool and cut in squares.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!