Orange Scones with Raspberry FillingFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3-1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt then cut in butter until mix resembles coarse crumbs.
- Beat eggs, cream and orange peel then add to flour mixture and mix just until moistened.
- Shape dough into a ball then knead 10 times on lightly floured surface then divide into 2 pieces.
- Roll out each piece into a rectangle then spread 1 rectangle with preserves.
- Top with remaining rectangle then cut into 8 squares then cut each in half diagonally.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet then bake 14 minutes and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!