Betty Crocker Beef Sausage RollsFrom wdsdy 5 years ago
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs (about 2 slices bread) shopping list
- 1 small celery stalk, chopped (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground sage, more or less, to taste shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, more or less, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage shopping list
- 4 beef cubed steaks (about 3 ounces each) shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) French-style green beans, drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix bread crumbs, celery, onion, sage and thyme.
- Cook and stir pork sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until brown, drain.
- Stir sausage into bread crumb mixture.
- Press about 1/4 cup sausage mixture evenly onto each cubed steak.
- Roll up, beginning at short side; secure with wooden picks.
- Cook meat rolls in same skillet over medium heat until brown; reduce heat.
- Mix soup and water; pour into skillet with around rolls.
- Cover and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Stir in beans.
- Cover and simmer until beans are hot, about 10 minutes.
- Serve gravy over meat rolls.
The Cookwdsdy GA
- Not added to any groups yet!