Holiday Cheese-Ball PineconeFrom julie1425 4 years ago
- 2 pkg 8oz each cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup of milk shopping list
- 1cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 TBSP dried minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
- 1cinnamon stick shopping list
- Fresh dill sprig shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add the feta, mozzarella, onion and cayenne and mix well. Cover and refridgerate 2 hours or until firm.
- On a serving platter form the cheese mixture into a pine cone shape. Beginning at one end arrange almond slices in overlapping rows.
- Add cinnamon stick and dill sprigs for the stem and pine needles.