Skillet Cheese and Chicken EnchiladasFrom fizzle3nat 6 years ago
- 1 dozen corn tortillas (6 inch) torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 3 c. (12 oz.) shredded cooked chicken (a rotisserie chicken works great for this and has the perfect amount of meat) shopping list
- 1 - 20 oz. can enchilada sauce (I like Rosarita) shopping list
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shedded Cheddar and monterey jack cheese shopping list
- Sliced olives, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken and tortillas and heat until chicken begins to get brown and crispy and tortillas are softened, stirring often.
- Pour sauce over mixture, blend in. Add olives if using. Sprinkle cheese over the top and heat until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- I like to serve this with my Salsa-Ranch Green Salad; recipe posted on my page.
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!