Confetti Scalloped PotatoesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 16 ounces frozen shredded hash browns shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 soup can full of milk shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup cheese crackers crushed and divided shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet melt butter over medium heat then sauté onions until tender.
- In large mixing bowl mix soup and milk then add onions sautéed in butter and stir well.
- Add cheese, potatoes, 1/2 of crushed cheese crackers and black pepper.
- Mix well and pour into a shallow baking pan or dish then top with remaining crackers.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!