Creamy Potato Spinach CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 large potatoes peeled cooked and mashed shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Spoon into a greased two quart casserole then bake uncovered at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!