Black Bean HummusFrom jcahel 5 years ago
- 1 clove of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) garbganzo beans shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of tahini paste (sesame seed paste - I like Krinos) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 10 Greek (kalamata) olives shopping list
How to make it
- Drain black beans leaving 2 tablespoons reserved liquid.
- In a food processor or blender, add black beans, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add additional seasoning and liquid to taste.
- Spread the hummus into a flat serving dish and garnish with paprika and Greek olives.
The Cookjcahel Hereford, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!