Red Pepper Hummus DipFrom jcahel 7 years ago
- 1 can (14-16 oz) garbanzo beans shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of tahini paste (sesame seed paste - I like Krinos) shopping list
- 1/2 large lemon, juiced and zested shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled and roasted red bell peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Drain garbanzo beans, leaving aside 2 tablespoons of reserved juice.
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, add the garbanzo beans, tahini paste, lemon juice and zest, galic, salt and red peppers.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the reserved juice from the garbanzo beans.
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth, scraping the sides and blade to completely mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.