Chocolate Banana MuffinsFrom sosousme 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup toasted wheat germ shopping list
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana, (about 3) shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil (I like extra virgin olive oil or grape seed oil) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (use the real stuff, not the imitation stuff) shopping list
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- Confectioners sugar, (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a standard 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Sift the first 4 ingredients into a medium bowl. Add the wheat germ and unsweetened chocolate. Combine the mashed bananas, milk, eggs, oil and vanilla in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Add the dry ingredients along with the chocolate chips; mix well. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full with prepared batter. Bake until a tester comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Dust with confectioners sugar, if desired.
- Per Serving: 243 Calories; 11g Fat; 5g Protein; 33g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 37mg Cholesterol; 273mg Sodium.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!