BBQ Chicken SandwichesFrom sosousme 5 years ago
- 4 - 5 cups cooked chicken, shredded (or pulled as it is sometimes called) shopping list
- 1/2 cup or more of your favorite BBQ sauce, or homemade (see My Favorite BBQ Sauce for my recipe) shopping list
- 6 kaiser rolls, split, or hamburger buns, or onion buns, toasted if desired shopping list
- 1 can French's French fried onions shopping list
- Optional Ingredients: shopping list
- 6 slices cheese, cheddar, Swiss, American or blue shopping list
- Cooked sliced bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Put the chicken in a saute pan, add the BBQ sauce; heat. Toast the buns under the broiler, if desired. Top buns with chicken mixture and pile a mound of french fried onions on top. Add one, or both he optional ingredients, if desired.
- Per Serving: (without optional ingredients): 385 Calories; 13g Fat (4g Sat, 2g Mono, 2g Poly); 33g Protein,; 30g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 79mg Cholesterol; 596mg Sodium.
- Serve this with Mom's Bean Salad, also found on this site.