Cheddar-Shrimp SandwichFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 16 shrimp cooked, deveined & peeled shopping list
- 2 c Extra-sharp or Vermont white cheese grated shopping list
- 1 ts Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 tb ranch dressing shopping list
- 2 tb bacon crumbled into bits shopping list
- mayonnaise to taste shopping list
- 1 tb French's yellow mustard shopping list
- 6 pumpernickel bread slices shopping list
- 4 tomato slices shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Tabasco sauce & Ranch Dressing into mayonnaise
- Spread on each piece of bread. Spread on both sides on 1 piece as this will be your middle layer.
- Chop shrimp into 1/4" pieces. Mix this & the bacon with the cheddar cheese
- Spread this mixture on 1 piece of bread. Cover with the middle layer of bread, then place the tomato slices on the middle layer, sprinkle with salt & pepper as desired
- Grill in a toaster oven until bread is toasted & serve.
- Makes 2 sandwiches
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!